• The conference is aimed at professors and graduate students in the Teaching of Foreign Languages.
• The languages that can be used for presentations are English, Spanish, German and French and should focus on issues related to the teaching of foreign languages.
• Create opportunities for an academic exchange between teachers, researchers and experts of learning and teaching languages.
• Learn about innovative trends and how to effectively harness the latest technologies that can enrich language teaching.
IMPORTANT DATES• Deadline to submit abstracts: January 30, 2018
• Acceptance notice: March 15, 2018
• Deadline to submit complete paper: September 30, 2018
• Registration period: from April 9 to November 8, 2018